2017 CopLand Classic Bicycle Ride
Saturday, May 20, 2017
The Cop Land Classic Bike Ride is the largest fundraiser for the Tulsa Police Officers' Memorial and is put on annually 2 weeks following the Memorial Service held to honor fallen officers of the Tulsa Police Department.
5 routes with elevations:
- "The Misdemeanor" (15 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20759521
- "The Felony" (31 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20759790
- "Deferred Sentance" (44 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843843
- "Escape Route" (57 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843668
- "The 67 to Life" (67 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843253
It provides a good training opportunity for the Tulsa Tough events and FreeWheel.
We won't have the "Fleeing Felons" this year as the OHP motorcycles are unavailable to assist us with the ride.
Pay an additional $5 to buy "Early Parole" which allows you to take the short cut to avoid Cincinnati Hill!
If you want to support the Police Memorial but not ride, be a Ghost Rider for $25 and get a t-shirt.
There will be a raffle for a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm pistol and other gift cards and all the proceeds will benefit the Cop Land Classic and the Tulsa Police Officers' Memorial. You can buy tickets for $5 each. You must be 21 years of age or older to buy tickets.