2018 CopLand Classic Bicycle Ride
Saturday, May 19, 2018
The Cop Land Classic Bike Ride is the largest fundraiser for the Tulsa Police Officers' Memorial and is put on annually 2 weeks following the Memorial Service held to honor the 39 fallen officers of the Tulsa Police Department.
5 routes with elevations:
- "The Misdemeanor" (15 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20759521
- "The Felony" (31 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20759790
- "Deferred Sentance" (44 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843843
- "Escape Route" (57 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843668
- "The 67 to Life" (67 mile) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/20843253
It provides a good training opportunity for the Tulsa Tough events and FreeWheel.
Pay an additional $5 to buy "Early Parole" which allows you to take the short cut to avoid Cincinnati Hill!
Register by May 2nd in order to get the dri-fit t-shirt included in your registration.
If you want to support the Police Memorial but not ride, be a Ghost Rider for $25 and get a t-shirt. DEADLINE is May 2nd.
.There will be a raffle for a Springfield Armory XD45 pistol (or gun of equal value), a Sole` fixie bike, a Busch smoker, a patrol ride-along in the Tulsa Police helicopter for 2 adults, and other prizes and all the proceeds will benefit the Cop Land Classic and the Tulsa Police Officers' Memorial. You can buy tickets for $5 each. You must be 21 years of age or older to buy tickets.